Thursday, May 31, 2012

I am living a charmed life.

This last week and a half feels like one amazing dream. I never thought that life could ever be so much fun and such low stress. The next great adventure that I am going on is planning a weekend in Barcelona for next week, which is going to be AMAZING! And, I am currently looking for a place to get an awesome surprise that you will all see when I get back. If all goes perfect, it will be breath taking, and a perfect commemoration of such an amazing, once-in-a-lifetime trip. But seriously it is going to be near impossible to get back into the swing of things at home. And it is going to be weird to be having everyone around speaking a language that you understand, and having them being able to understand you... no more yelling swear words whenever I want. Es muy triste.

No comments:

Post a Comment