Monday, May 28, 2012

Hacer una fiesta en mi pantalones

Apologies for my last post. I had so much to say and no idea how to say it. I guess jet lag can do that to a person. Living in another country when you barely know the language is quit the experience though. When I come home, I challenge any of you to a game of charades. I am going to dominate at that game... and I am also going to suck at english. Getting better at spanish has come as a trade-off in that I am losing any ability to speak english like a normal person. I am pretty sure that my host mom thinks I am nuts. I like to keep food by my bed for when I get hungry at night and need a little snack, and today she found them and pointed at them asking about it... It kinda looked like I was hoarding scraps of food. My bad. But one great thing about her is that she cooks perfecto for picky eaters like me. I have always eaten like a 7-year-old and today for lunch she made rice with pieces of egg and hot dog in it and covered in tomato sauce. Muy delicioso. I know you can't get enough of what I say but it is time for my daily siesta (yes, I get to take a nap everyday). Chow! &&R

No comments:

Post a Comment